Sunday, March 26, 2006

so..

Vegan chicken nuggets!





A merge of leftovers: leftover whole wheat pasta (boiled and in the fridge), Muir Glen Fire Roasted tomatoes, red pepper and spinach.







Soaked black beans!





Soaked red kidney beans!








We went out to breakfast this morning at Cup & Saucer SE, but my pictures came out crappy and the meal was only good anyhow. I had a vegan corncake with blueberries (okay but a little dry and missing some sweetness, even with maple syrup) and a small order of homefries. Cleaning supplies were picked up and laundry, dishes, counters and floor are being brought back to order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
I've recently gotten into cooking dried beans, too, and I've got a question for ya - do you soak your beans overnight in the fridge or at room temp like on the counter? I ask b/c I do mine in the fridge and yours look plumper (ummm...or more plump?) than mine do when they're done soaking. What are you gonna do with your beans - chili? Your food looks really yummy and I'm licking my lips thinking about that mango sauce - jeez I want that cookbook!

jess (of Get Sconed!) said...

Hi Caroline - I actually soak my beans in the fridge too : )
I'm definitely planning on chili and I'm sorta planning on making the chipotle black bean soup from VWAV as well.

disfrutar del sexo said...

Quite worthwhile information, thanks so much for the post.